Information to Become a Vendor at our 2024 Unicorn Experience
MARKETSPACE AT UNICORN EXPERIENCE
The Farm at SummitWynds, 69 Summit Street, Jefferson (Holden), MA 01522
2024 Unicorn Experience
July 27 and 28 | Rain or Shine.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
As our Farm aims to celebrate the beauty of unicorns, lavender and homegrown agriculture in New England, our goal for the marketspace at each event is to create a space filled with artisanal goods, quality ingredients, and high-end unique finds.
Last July, attendance for our Unicorn Event has ranged upwards of 1,000 visitors and pre-sold tickets sold out. We want to give all our attendees the full experience of our amazing artisan crafters.
Examples of our ideal vendors include:
- Handmade jewelry
- Fresh flower/plant products
- Upscale handmade home décor and accessories
- Food related items for guests to take home such as spices, oils, syrups, etc. (Please note that we are not looking for food vendors to sell meals or beverages to our guests.)
- Handmade clothing
- Fiber creations
- Handmade outdoor décor
Items/services that will not be considered:
- MLM companies
- Store-bought products that vendor is trying to resell
- Offensive items
- Services unrelated to our mission
A Review from one of our 2022 VendorsThis weekend I did a 2 day show, The Marketplace at the Unicorn Experience, the farm at Summitwynds, Holden, MA.Fee for 2 days was very reasonable, you had to do both days. It was was very well run and organized. There were about 12 – 18 vendors, not including the food trucks. Space was 10 x 10, with maybe an extra 4′ in front of tent before walkway/driveway area, that was useable.Ticket for attending this event were only available via presale. Both days were sold out. 400 people each day.I did very well, almost 10X my booth fee. I can not speak for others. I feel farm venues are my niche, as I sell children’s clothing and accessories.They have 3 themed events per year. (June, July and August). Next year I will do all 3. I already have an event on 1 of the days for August. I do plan on bringing my granddaughter to it to check it out, It will be the butterfly event!It was a great weekend! Looking forward to next year!
In order for a vendor to be considered, they must fill out an application, along with company links (website, Facebook, etc.) and photographs of some of their products. If you have photos of your setup at previous events, please include this as we would love to see it!
If you have been accepted, we will send you the appropriate paperwork and request payment for your space. Vendors will have one week (7 days) following their acceptance to submit payment. If you do not submit your payment by this time, a space will not be held for you and your business and we will offer it to someone else.
$75 for the weekend
If accepted, we will send you a link to pay online. You must pay within 7 days or risk losing your space to another vendor.
- This event will be outdoors and will go on rain or shine. The indoor HORSE arena is available should you choose to set up there. You may decide the day of each show but you must stay there the whole day. The ground is dirt. You may bring a carpet, or you can spread a bag of shavings in your area. Vendors will be allowed to drive a vehicle into the set up area, but will need to move out back once set up.
- Vendors will receive a 10’ x 10’ space.
- Vendors are responsible for bringing their own table and chairs.
- Absolutely no power is available for the vendors.
- Vendors may not setup their display once the event has begun each day.
- Vendors may not breakdown their display or leave the event early, regardless of weather, product availability, etc.
- Vendors can have up to 2 people at their space included with vendor fee. If you’d like more people at your space, the additional people must purchase a ticket to the event in advance. Please note that our event sold out in record time last year.
- Payments made for space will be non-refundable.
Please note that this event takes place on a working farm. Appropriate footwear is suggested. The ground is dirt/grass/rocks. You may bring a carpet. Vendors will be allowed to drive a vehicle into the set up area, but will need to move out back once set up.
SET-UP AND BREAK-DOWN
Gates will be opened for vendors to set up at 8 AM – PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY WHEN AT THE FARM
Vendors must be set up and ready for business 15 minutes prior to the start of the event. This means vendors must be set up by 9:45 am both days. Vendors will NOT be permitted to set up after this time, under any circumstances. Please make sure you arrive with plenty of time to set up.
ONE parking space will be provided.
Vendors will not be permitted to breakdown their display or leave the event early, regardless of weather, product availability, etc.
Because you are required to be at the event for the duration, vendors may leave their set-up overnight. However, The Farm at SummitWynds, and any other parties involved will not be held responsible for any items that are damaged and/or missing the following day. We do not recommend leaving your set-up overnight.
By submitting an application, the vendor acknowledges and agrees that they shall obtain all licenses and permits necessary to selling their products and/or services at the Unicorn Experience.
While not required, it is recommended that the vendors carry their own insurance. Vendors participating in the 2023 Unicorn Experience will not receive any coverage from The Farm at SummitWynds, or any other parties involved. Any vendor participating at the event without the proper insurance does so at their own risk.