Information to Become a Vendor at our 2023 Unicorn Experience
MARKETSPACE AT UNICORN EXPERIENCE
The Farm at SummitWynds, 69 Summit Street, Jefferson (Holden), MA 01522
2023 Unicorn Experience
July 29 and 30 | Rain or Shine.
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
As our Farm aims to celebrate the beauty of unicorns, lavender and homegrown agriculture in New England, our goal for the marketspace at each event is to create a space filled with artisanal goods, quality ingredients, and high-end unique finds.
This past July, attendance for our Unicorn Event has ranged upwards of 1,000 visitors and pre-sold tickets sold out. We want to give all our attendees the full experience of our amazing artisan crafters.
Examples of our ideal vendors include:
- Handmade jewelry
- Fresh flower/plant products
- Upscale handmade home décor and accessories
- Food related items for guests to take home such as spices, oils, syrups, etc. (Please note that we are not looking for food vendors to sell meals or beverages to our guests.)
- Handmade clothing
- Fiber creations
- Handmade outdoor décor
Items/services that will not be considered:
- MLM companies
- Store-bought products that vendor is trying to resell
- Offensive items
- Services unrelated to our mission
In order for a vendor to be considered, they must fill out an application, along with company links (website, Facebook, etc.) and photographs of some of their products. If you have photos of your setup at previous events, please include this as we would love to see it!
If you have been accepted, we will send you the appropriate paperwork and request payment for your space. Vendors will have one week (7 days) following their acceptance to submit payment. If you do not submit your payment by this time, a space will not be held for you and your business and we will offer it to someone else.
$75 for the weekend
If accepted, we will send you a link to pay online. You must pay within 7 days or risk losing your space to another vendor.
- This event is indoors and will be held each day at the specified times (10-2), rain or shine.
- Vendors will receive a 10’ x 10’ space.
- Vendors are responsible for bringing their own table and chairs.
- Absolutely no power is available for the vendors.
- Vendors may not setup their display once the event has begun each day.
- Vendors may not breakdown their display or leave the event early, regardless of weather, product availability, etc.
- Vendors can have up to 2 people at their space included with vendor fee. If you’d like more people at your space, the additional people must purchase a ticket to the event in advance. Please note that our event sold out in record time last year.
- Payments made for space will be non-refundable.
Please note that this event takes place on a working farm. Appropriate footwear is suggested as vendors will be placed within an indoor area. The ground is dirt. You may bring a carpet, or you can spread a bag of shavings in your area. Vendors will be allowed to drive a vehicle into the set up area, but will need to move out back once set up.
SET-UP AND BREAK-DOWN
Gates will be opened for vendors to set up at 8 AM
Vendors must be set up and ready for business 30 minutes prior to the start of the event. This means vendors must be set up by 9:30 am either/both days. Vendors will NOT be permitted to set up after this time, under any circumstances. Please make sure you arrive with plenty of time to set up.
ONE parking space will be provided.
Vendors will not be permitted to breakdown their display or leave the event early, regardless of weather, product availability, etc.
Because you are required to be at the event for the duration, vendors may leave their set-up overnight. However, The Farm at SummitWynds, and any other parties involved will not be held responsible for any items that are damaged and/or missing the following day. We do not recommend leaving your set-up overnight.
By submitting an application, the vendor acknowledges and agrees that they shall obtain all licenses and permits necessary to selling their products and/or services at the Unicorn Experience.
While not required, it is recommended that the vendors carry their own insurance. Vendors participating in the 2023 Unicorn Experience will not receive any coverage from The Farm at SummitWynds, or any other parties involved. Any vendor participating at the event without the proper insurance does so at their own risk.